10th April 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a study visa to pursue an MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course at the Imperial College London? Fee expenses of MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course?

Hi Sir, can I know about the overall fee expenses of the MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course which is available in the Imperial College London? I am from India and I want to do this course. Kindly tell me how can I get a study visa for studying this course?

16th April 2021, 12:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a study visa to pursue an MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course at the Imperial College London? Fee expenses of MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course?

Procedure to get a study visa to pursue an MSc(Climate Change, Management and Finance) course at the Imperial College London can be seen below.

Name of university - Imperial College London.

Course name - MS ( Climate Change, Management and Finance).

First of all you have to accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

After accepting Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-for the desired course you have to fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per your university rule and SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.

If you could crack interview than you will surely get student visa.

Fee Expenses-

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 33 Lakh for this course.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 1 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?