27th November 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get study visa to pursue MSc(Telecommunications) course in the University College London? Fee expenses of this course?

Hi Sir, can I know about the over all fee expenses of MSc(Telecommunications) course which is available in the University College London? I am from India and I want to do this course. Kindly tell me how can I get study visa for studying this course?

30th November 2019, 01:08 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MSc(Telecommunications) course in the University College London? Fee expenses of this course?

-University College London-

Course: MSc(Telecommunications)

The fee for this course is INR 25 lakhs approx. ( indicative tuition fee for the first year)

Other expenses are around INR 9.11 lakhs approx. (Indicative)

Visa Requirements:-

Yes, you can apply from the country embassy of your study location with complete set of details for a student visa. Pay the visa fee with complete information and prepare for interview. After clearing the interview then only you will get the visa.
1st December 2019, 12:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get study visa to pursue MSc(Telecommunications) course in the University College London? Fee expenses of this course?

Visa application process for University College London:
Step - 1
You need to make an application from the British embassy in India. You will need to travel to this visa center as part of the application process.

Step - 2
At the second step, you book an appointment to give biometric information(fingerprints and facial image) after you submit and pay for your application.

Step -3
For Tier 4 visa applications you will be required to pay a fee for access to NHS health care in the UK. It is a mandatory requirement for a visa application.

Step - 4
You will be notified by the United Kingdom Visa and Immigration authority for an interview.

Once your application has been processed and approved you will receive a temporary visa sticker in your passport. The temporary visa in your passport is valid for 30 days only from the date you wish to enter the UK. Once you enter the UK you will be required to collect your full visa, called a Biometric Residence Permit (identity card) within 10 days of arrival.

Fee expenses of M.Sc. in Telecommunications course:
Tuition fee - £27,850
Application fee - £105
Cost of living - £20,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?