14th February 2020, 09:18 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I get a study visa to pursue MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) at The Princeton University?

I want to get a study visa for studying in Abroad. Please let me know how I can get admission to The Princeton University for MSE(Chemical & Biological Engineering) course. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE? 28 21st June 2015 11:08 AM
In which IIT will I get Computer Science if my score is 250-280 in IIT JEE exam? Is IIT Ropar and IIT Mandi better than PEC or BITS? 6 16th June 2013 08:01 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: