30th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Bachelor of Management Studies.
I want to pursue MBA in Abroad specially in
London Business School.
Kindly let me know about the process
for doing MBA there?

9th April 2015, 08:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Bachelor of Management Studies.
I want to pursue MBA in Abroad specially in
London Business School.
Kindly let me know about the process
for doing MBA there?
To apply for London Business school you must need a graduate degree. If you have already completed your bachelor degree course from a recognized university, then you are eligible to apply for MBA (Master in Management). Work experience is not a requirement, but if you do not have 2 years experience, then you will need, a good academic credentials or evidence of outstanding performance in your graduation.

To apply for the MBA Program at London Business School, graduation is the minimum requirement as well as you must have a good GMAT score. Without GMAT Score you cannot get admission in LBS. Along with that you must have shown your score of the English language ability test taken within the last two years. London Business School accepts these tests:

~~ TOEFL Internet-based Test
~~ IELTS
~~ CPE
~~ PTE (Pearson Test of English)
~~ CAE.

You can apply for any one of the above mentioned tests. Indian Candidate can apply for either TOEFL or IELTS.

When you appear for GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL Test, then you can eligible to apply for admission in the London Business school. You have to fill an online application form and submit your application form along with your application essays, one-page CV/resume, Names and details of two referees, Your official test taker copy of your Graduate Management Admissions Test score.

~~ You have to pay application fees: £185 (You can pay the application fees via credit card, without paying of fees your application form will be incomplete).

~~ Also attach the Proof of your English Language ability (IELTS/TOEFL)

~~ A transcript (Mark-sheet) of grades from each university.

~~ A Valid Visa

Important Dates:

~~ Application deadline: 17 April 2015
~~ Interview decision sent on 21 May 2015
~~ Admission decision sent on 25 June 2015
~~ All deadlines are 17:00 GMT.

If you want more information regarding admission into the MBA Programme, then please visit the official website of London Business School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?