11th March 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA course at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Commerce stream and got 6.5 bands in IELTS exam. Now I want to study MBA course from Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany. Please tell me how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS at Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany?
  2. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  4. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA(Textile Management) in Germany?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management? -- [New]
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Banking & Finance admission in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  10. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  11. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  12. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  13. Process to get admission in MBA in finance and accounts? Which stream of MBA would be btter for me?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What can I do after completing commerce?
  17. How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management? -- [New]
21st April 2018, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MBA course at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany?

To get admission in MBA course at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should have good TOEFL/ IELTS and GMAT (not mandatory) examinations scores to apply for admission to MBA course in German universities. After submitting the application form, your application will be reviewed and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MBA course at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?