4th August 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc in Physics and got gold medal as an university topper. I want to study M.Sc in Modern Physics from Stanford University. Please tell me how can I get admission? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Tech CSE course at MIT, UCB, Harvard, Zurich and Stanford Universities?
  3. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  4. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  5. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does University of Geneva, Switzerland offer PhD in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Oxford University to study B.Sc Applied Physics? How to prepare for entrance exam for it?
  8. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  10. List of the colleges along with their admission procedure and eligibility criteria offering M.Sc course physics under Solapur University?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  12. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  13. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  14. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  15. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  16. What is the basic criteria to get a chance to study M.Sc (Physics) if student is from other university?
  17. Eligibility to do M.Phil in Modern Physics from Cochin University of Science and Technology? When to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
12th August 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Stanford University to study M.Sc in Modern Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?

The best option to get admission is through GRE which is accepted by most of the reputed universities abroad for admission in post graduation courses in science and technology field.
Once you have a decent GRE score then you will have greater chance of getting admission. Also, do not forget to qualify IELTS/TOEFL which will be needed for English proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?