10th November 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in University of California to study MS course after a degree in Mechanical?

Hello sir, I have Mechanical degree from IIT Delhi, now I want to study MS from University of California. Please tell me does this university provides this course? If yes then tell me how can I get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mechanical Engineering holder study M.Sc in Applied Physics from University of California, United States? Whole procedure to get study visa and admission confirmation?
  2. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada
  3. Can I get admission at California Institutes of Technology to study M.Tech course with GATE score?
  4. Can I get admission in Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, Texas A&M University and California University to study MS without IELTS?
  5. Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?
  6. Cut off percentage to do Masters in Australia?
  7. Best software colleges in the world?
  8. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  9. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  10. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  11. Which are the top universities in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  14. Is Lincoln University at California good to for higher studies?
  15. When the University of California, Berkeley starts admission in M.Sc Human Genetics? How to apply for it? Fee structure of this course?
  16. Admission in colleges of Stanford University California for M.Tech? Scholarship details?
  17. What should I do after 12th to study Medicine in California, USA? Can I get job with this degree in India?
  18. MS in Geology course is available in California State University, Long Beach? Is it best university for the same? How to approach the university for admission? -- [New]
14th November 2016, 12:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in University of California to study MS course after a degree in Mechanical?

Yes, you can definitely pursue MS course in Mechanical Engineering from University of California. However, you need to perform well in the selection rounds to get admission as there is tough competition to get into this university by applicants across the world. You need to appear and score well in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. Then you need to apply online with a good resume and statement of purpose. Then there will be interview round in which you need to perform well. On getting selected, you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?