26th November 2011, 04:13 PM
abdakyoo

How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?

my name is Abdon...im interesting to take my masters degree at USA specifically at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Harvad University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Universuty of Chicago, University of California Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania, Duke University or New York University (NYU). I want to know if i can be assisted to get admission at any one of afro mentioned universities. Not only that but also to be given a full scolarship with any contract of our agreement, even working for 10 years as a contract....so please,can i be given that chance?

29th October 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?

top university in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?