29th September 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in US for doing masters degree after completion of B.Tech Architecture course?

Hello all
I am RAJAT SHAKYA, B Tech (Architecture) 5 YDC, How can get admission in US for Master Degree.

are TOEFL and GRE test needed,
plz guide me.

Rajat Shakya

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  5. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  6. What is the minimum requirements required to do masters degree in India?
  7. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  8. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  9. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  10. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
  11. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  12. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
  14. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for GATE exam after scoring 54% in MSc Chemistry?
  16. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  18. Can I do Ph.D course in Genetic after completion of M.Sc Biology course?
29th September 2015, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in US for doing masters degree after completion of B.Tech Architecture course?

To get admission in Master's degree course in US after completion of your B.Tech course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?