7th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum requirements required to do masters degree in India?

What are the requirements for admission to do masters degree programme in India? I have a Higher National Diploma in Architecture. I am from Nigeria. I would require these details to plan if I can do the course in India or not. Can someone please help me with the information?

Thank you.

7th July 2015, 08:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirements required to do masters degree in India?

The minimum requirements to do master's degree programme is that the candidate must complete his graduation degree from a recognized university/ institute. The candidate has to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the respective college. There were only few colleges which accepts candidate's other than Indian national.
7th July 2015, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum requirements required to do masters degree in India?

You need a degree qualification from a recognized university to become eligible for any masters degree in a given discipline. The admission procedure varies from one university to other. Some conduct entrance exam for admission and some give admission based on the performance in the degree i.e marks in the graduation. Hence if you have got a graduation degree in a relevant discipline then apply for admission when notification for admission in released.
8th July 2015, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to pursue Masters degree in India, you need to complete your graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University and as you have completed your Diploma course, therefore you are not at all eligible for any Masters degree.

You will probably have to do some graduation course and should score a minimum of 55% in your graduation to be eligible to pursue Masters course in it or in any other field you wish to.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?