9th July 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard?

How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard? Can you please help me with the details soon? I just want to know the complete steps which I have to follow from now on to ensure that I will do my higher studies in abroad.

13th July 2017, 12:50 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard?

Below I have mentioned the procedure to join class 11th in USA after the completion of class 10th from a recognized Board, just have a look over it.
After completing class 10th from a recognized Board, you can apply for class 11th studies in USA in different Schools, there is no problem in it.
You must have to appear in the IELTS examination and have to qualify in it with a good score in order to apply for different renowned Schools in USA.
Candidates must score at least 6 in IELTS for getting admission in Schools of USA.
13th July 2017, 04:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th standard?

You can go to Australia or USA to pursue higher studies after completing 10th standard with good percentage marks from a recognized board.
In order to become eligible to pursue higher studies in foreign countries like Australia or USA, you have to appear in IELTS examination and you should score required bands in the examination.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) examination tests the candidate's eligibility in English language skills such as reading, writing, reading and speaking sections.
A candidate seeking admission for higher studies after completion of 10th standard in foreign countries, also need to appear and qualify in SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) examination which is generally taken by the candidates who are applying to school level admissions.
Qualifying in all the above said examination with required marks and bands, you will become eligible to apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?