31st March 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How much money is to be paid to university? Is there any fellowship given?

How much money is required to pay to univesitiy.is there any fellowship give to student. After completed ms in germany what is the value of degree in india.

30th December 2014, 10:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money is to be paid to university? Is there any fellowship given?

The Fee, which you have to pay to the university depends upon your university selection. In top universities, the fee is above 20 lakhs and when we consider average universities, it is around 12-15 lakhs.

Universities will offer scholarships only to few number of candidates. They will select the candidates, by considering their academic profile. Mostly candidates, who have following eligibility will have chances to get a scholarship
1)Graduation - Above 70%
2)IELTS - At least 7 bands
If you can satisfy above criteria, you will have chances to get a scholarship.
A candidate, who has completed MS in Germany is equals to candidate, who has completed Masters in India. Both the degrees will have same value. And you will get more preference in job opportunities, as a candidate, who has completed masters in foreign university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?