17th September 2020, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Is IELTS compulsory to study MS in the United Kingdom? Is work experience necessary to study there?

Sir, I have got 7.81 CGPA in my BTech. I want to study MS in the United Kingdom. So, IELTS is necessary for study in the UK? Is work experience a must or not? Can I get a seat in the UK? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

19th September 2020, 11:35 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Is IELTS compulsory to study MS in the United Kingdom? Is work experience necessary to study there?

Not having to take a SELT (Secured English Language Test) does not mean you will not have to take any English language test to come and study in the UK. English language proficiency is a requirement for university admission, and universities will require other English test scores (such as academic IELTS).
20th September 2020, 02:07 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is IELTS compulsory to study MS in the United Kingdom? Is work experience necessary to study there?

Yes, IELTS is compulsory to study MS in UK.

Work experience is NOT mandatory but work experience is an added qualification and carries some weight just like your GPA, GRE score and application documents do. So, a student without work experience is NOT at a disadvantage in MS applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?