13th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study GNM Nursing Course from United Kingdom? Will I have to pass IELTS exam for it?

Hello sir, I want to study GNM Nursing Course from United Kingdom. Please suggest me some colleges for it? Will I have to pass IELTS exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  2. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  3. What is the eligibility of B.SC nursing for GNM student?
  4. Can i apply for student visa after completing GNM Nursing course?
  5. Can 112th passed commerce students apply for Nursing GNM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  7. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  8. What is the scope of GNM? Difference between GNM and BSc Nursing?
  9. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  10. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  11. List of colleges of Kerala to study Diploma in General Nursing? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute?
  13. How to study ANM Nursing and GNM Nursing from Oxford University? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  14. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  15. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  16. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
  17. How much time will be required to do B.Sc nursing?
  18. Can I join GNM Nursing after completion of 12th Class with Biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?