14th April 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Information about BS(Audio Production) offered in The Los Angeles Film School

Hi everyone, I am searching for the details of the course which is BS(Audio Production) which is available in The Los Angeles Film School. Actually I am interested to do this BS course in this institute. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

16th April 2019, 10:40 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Information about BS(Audio Production) offered in The Los Angeles Film School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am searching for the details of the course which is BS(Audio Production) which is available in The Los Angeles Film School. Actually I am interested to do this BS course in this institute. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Yes, The Los Angeles Film School offers Bachelor of Science or Associate of Science in Audio Production. There will be two types of BS in Associate of Science in Audio Production course offered at The Los Angeles Film School, 36-month Bachelor of Science degree, and 18-month Associate of Science degree.

BS in Associate of Science in Audio Production course structure consists of, facets of the audio field, from sequencing and synthesis, mixing concepts and techniques and pro tools to Live Sound production.

Official website - https://www.lafilm.edu/programs/audio-production/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?