1st October 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours of the University of Glasgow?

Kindly let me know that if I study BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours from the University of Glasgow then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do the job. Waiting for your response!

5th October 2019, 07:24 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours of the University of Glasgow?

A career as a civil engineer offers several lucrative job avenues in both the public & private sectors. Some popular options include consulting firms, railways, defense forces, and municipal corporations. Civil engineering includes different specializations such as construction, geotechnical, environmental, coastal and transportation engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?