26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in India through BEng(Petroleum Engineering) of Edith Cowan University?

Kindly let me know that if I study BEng(Petroleum Engineering) from Edith Cowan University then what are the jobs available for me in India? I need to know about the job opportunities because after this course I will do job. Waiting for your response!

26th March 2019, 03:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in India through BEng(Petroleum Engineering) of Edith Cowan University?

After graduation in Petroleum Engineering many career path will be open for you because now a days demands of Petroleum engineers are high in India as well as in abroad. After graduation you can get placement in the government sector and private sector. Many Indian companies like ONGC, HPCL, IOCL, Essar Oil are recruits petroleum engineers. You can work in the industry as a Reservoir Engineer, Chief Petroleum Engineer, Offshore Drilling Engineer, Production Engineer, Drilling Engineer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?