10th April 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello guys,
Can I study MCA in Abroad? If yes, then please
tell me about entrance exams for doing and
also all the reputed colleges in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  2. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  3. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  4. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to study BCA in Abroad? List of colleges in Europe?
  9. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  10. Details about exams and colleges to apply for MCA course in abroad? -- [New]
  11. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  12. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  13. Admission in MCA colleges without entrance exams and without management quota?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of government colleges which offer MCA in Gujarat?
  16. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
22nd October 2016, 03:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
Can I study MCA in Abroad? If yes, then please
tell me about entrance exams for doing and
also all the reputed colleges in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.

The list of universities which offer MCA in abroad countries is given below;

Nova Southeastern University - Official Website

Stratford University - Official Website

Texas A&M University Commerce - Official Website

Oxford Brookes University – Wheatley - Official Website

University of Greenwich - Official Website

Troy University - Official Website

Manchester University - Official Website

The aspirant should score good grade in IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad universities or colleges. The good score in GRE will also be helpful in getting the admission in abroad universities or colleges. These are the entrance examinations required to pass to study in abroad.
26th March 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

I'm a undergraduate pursuing BCA with dual specialization in Mobile application and Cloud technology. Where can I find the best PG programs related to these courses abroad and in India too?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?