22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through LLM(International Economic Law) course of Oxford Brookes University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do LLM(International Economic Law) from the Oxford Brookes University? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

25th July 2019, 12:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through LLM(International Economic Law) course of Oxford Brookes University?

Oxford Brookes University offering L.L.M. in International Economic Law course. This course provides strict training in legal analysis and promotes critical thinking and independent research skills. After completion of L.L.M. program you will be in a position to pursue careers in areas of trade, investment, financial, or regulatory legal interest, including international organisations, government, or industry. Also you can start your career in individual legal practicing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?