17th April 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Master of International Business of Hult International Business School?

I am going to apply for Master of International Business course in Hult International Business School. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

17th June 2019, 11:33 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Master of International Business of Hult International Business School?

If your goal is to improve the performance of businesses competing in a rapidly changing global marketplace and you want to understand different business management practices, Master of International Business is a perfect option for you. After completion of Master of International Business degree you will get to see the series of career opportunities available for you. You can join MNC's , National and International organizations as a Management analyst, Sales manager, International trader, Finance controller, Business development manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?