17th April 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I study LLM(Entertainment & New Media Law) in Loyola Law School, Los Angeles being a BBA LLB student?

I am a student of BBA LLB and I want to do LLM(Entertainment & New Media Law) from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

17th June 2019, 11:24 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study LLM(Entertainment & New Media Law) in Loyola Law School, Los Angeles being a BBA LLB student?

Yes, you can pursue LLM in Entertainment & New Media Law from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles on the basis of LLB degree. Before applying for this course you need to register with LSAC's Credential Assembly Service (CAS). For more details regarding Law School Admission Council(LSAC) visit at https://www.lsac.org/llm-other-law-p...ntial-assembly
or contact at Tel: (215)968-1315

The application deadline for Fall 2019 is July 1, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?