24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MS(Computer Science and Engineering) of the University at Buffalo SUNY?

I am going to apply for MS(Computer Science and Engineering) course at the University at Buffalo SUNY. Can I know about the scope of this course? I mean, I want to know about the job opportunities. Please help me to know about this.

29th August 2019, 09:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MS(Computer Science and Engineering) of the University at Buffalo SUNY?

There is a huge demand of Computer Science Engineers and programmers in IT sector. There is a huge scope of placements in CSE. In fact, it has taken the top position in placements as compared to the other fields. There are various positions the CSE offers in the industry such as Web Developers, System Analysts or System Engineer, Database Manager, Information Technology Auditor, Security Analysts, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?