24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of MS(Computer Science and Engineering) at the University at Buffalo SUNY?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MS(Computer Science and Engineering) from the University at Buffalo SUNY. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the semester wise fee structure of this course? Kindly tell me about the admission fee also.

29th August 2019, 09:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of MS(Computer Science and Engineering) at the University at Buffalo SUNY?

Fee structure of MS in Computer Science and Engineering course at the University at Buffalo SUNY:
Application fee - $85
Tuition fee - $1,124.46 per credit hour
Comprehensive Fee - $110.42 per credit hour

MS in Computer Science and Engineering course is required to complete 30 credit hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?