25th February 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MSc(International Business) of Dublin Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MSc(International Business) from Dublin Institute of Technology? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

1st March 2019, 11:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MSc(International Business) of Dublin Institute of Technology?

For MSc(International Business) students, thete is a diverse range of International Business environments, that includes international markets management, international management, international marketing, international operations management, enterprise management, general management, cross cultural management, cross cultural product and brand management and international finance and economics roles. There is a wide range of career opportunities in the public sector, enterprise/industrial agencies and in the educational sector as analytical and promotional roles.

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd March 2019 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?