25th February 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business) in Dublin Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MSc(International Business) from Dublin Institute of Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

1st March 2019, 11:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(International Business) in Dublin Institute of Technology?

As a non native speaker, you have to appear and qualify English proficiency test such as IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 or an equivalent examination to study MSc(International Business) in Dublin Institute of Technology. Once you clear English proficiency test, you can apply for admission in MSc(International Business) in Dublin Institute of Technology.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.dit.ie/studyatdit/postgra...sinessmsc.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?