3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of US and Canada?

Sir, I am studying in B.Tech Chemical Engineering. I want to do MS overseas. I like to visit US or Canada for my further education. My question is, as in India there are computer facility, laboratory and library available, these facilities is also available in US and Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of UK? -- [New]
  2. Ranking of SLIET Longowal Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance Examinations and list of colleges for MBA or other Master degree program in COSMETICOLOGY
  4. List of institutes in Canada offering Ph.D in library and information science? What are the possibilities to migrate to Canada?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?
  6. List of top universities in Canada offering MS in Computer Science?
  7. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  8. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  9. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  10. Books to be referred to join B.Ed college?
  11. Which universities in USA offer masters degree for international student in Clinical Laboratory, Pathology or Laboratory Hematology? How can we apply or register and what are the requirements to get such offer?
  12. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  14. Top M.Pharma colleges of India? What is the admission procedure for Non GPAT qualified students?
  15. Which are the subjects in BCA in 1 year, 2 year and 3 year?
  16. What can I do to make students join in my School?
  17. Universities in India for Master degree in Medical Laboratory Technology?
  18. Information regarding master in fine arts course from Punjab university?
26th March 2018, 12:15 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Library, Laboratory and Computer facilities are available in universities of US and Canada?

Yes, definitely all the above mentioned facilities are available in Canada and USA. They teach in a more modern way with the above mentioned facilities. So, you don't have to worry about it. If you are willing to pursue higher studies from there, you can definitely apply for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?