9th May 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MS(Cardiothoracic Surgery) in United Kingdom

Hi everyone, can I know about the colleges where MS(Cardiothoracic Surgery) is available in universities of United Kingdom? I want to do this course in United Kingdom so I need to know about the colleges. Kindly tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th May 2019, 09:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MS(Cardiothoracic Surgery) in United Kingdom

List of colleges offering MS(Cardiothoracic Surgery) in United Kingdom are as follows:-
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
University of Oxford
University of Glasgow
Queen Mary University of London
University College London
Imperial College London
University of Edinburgh
14th May 2019, 08:48 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering MS(Cardiothoracic Surgery) in United Kingdom

There are variety of top class colleges in United Kingdom offering MS (Cardiothoracic Surgery). So select the colleges from them as you desired and complete all the necessary formalities required to seek admission in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?