9th May 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MDS(Prosthodontics) in Australia

Hi Sir, can you please tell me about the colleges where I can do my MDS(Prosthodontics) anywhere in Australia? I am searching for the colleges in USA for this MDS course. Kindly help me in this regard. Waiting for your response!

13th May 2019, 09:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MDS(Prosthodontics) in Australia

List of colleges offering MDS(Prosthodontics) in Australia are as follows:-
La Trobe University
The University of Sydney
University of Wollongong
The Australian National University
Swinburne University of Technology
TAFE NSW
Macquarie University
Queensland University of Technology
14th May 2019, 08:46 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering MDS(Prosthodontics) in Australia

There are a large number of colleges in Australia offering MDS (Prosthodontics). You should select the college from them as you desired and then complete all the necessary formalities needed to seek admission in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?