22nd June 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities for Public Health in UK? Job aspects after completing the course? London school of medicine and tropical sciences is it any good?

I want to do msc public health from uk
1. Can you give me list of top universities for public health in uk
2. What are the job aspects in uk after completing the course
As i wish to settle down in uk
3. London school of medicine and tropical sciences is it any good for pursuing the course
4.Are there any internship programs after completing the course

25th June 2021, 09:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: List of top universities for Public Health in UK? Job aspects after completing the course? London school of medicine and tropical sciences is it any good?

Universities like University of Cambridge, University College of London, Imperial College of London, University of Manchester, etc.

You can get an opportunity to work as a social worker, safety professional, public policymakers and Sanitarians, researchers, etc.

25th June 2021, 09:44 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top universities for Public Health in UK? Job aspects after completing the course? London school of medicine and tropical sciences is it any good?

List of top universities for Public Health in the United Kingdom:-

University of Glasgow.
King's College London.
University of Manchester.
University of Edinburgh.
Imperial College of London.

These are First Responder, Restaurant Inspectors, Health Educators, Scientists and Researchers, Nutritionist, etc.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?