30th January 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS(Infrastructure Planning) through GRE in USA

Respected Sir, I am doing BTech in Civil Engineering, entered in 4th semester now. I want to do MS but from USA in Infrastructure Planning. I am also preparing for GRE. So, I want to know which are the universities in USA offering this course by GRE?

15th April 2019, 11:58 AM
mebatman

Default Re: List of universities offering MS(Infrastructure Planning) through GRE in USA

List of university offering MS (Infrastructure Planning) through GRE in USA are :
Arizona State University
Stevens Institute of Technology
University of Central Florida
Drexel University
Temple University
Texas Tech University
Auburn University
University of Houston
University of Kansas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship? 2 8th June 2019 03:53 PM
Which university among University of British Columbia, McGill University and McMaster University provides MBBS course? Admission procedure and fees required for it? 0 25th April 2017 10:34 AM
Which university is best between Michigan State University and University of Chicago according to admission procedure to study MS course? What should an Indian student do to get admission? 1 14th February 2017 12:10 PM
Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities? 0 20th July 2016 07:32 PM