20th August 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering UG Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I am preparing for the IIT. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering. So, if I want to study in Abroad then what entrance exams I have to give? And how can I get scholarship for studying this course in Abroad? Kindly let me know some universities which are offering this Aeronautical Engineering UG courses in Abroad. Thank you!

23rd August 2020, 01:56 PM
deadspider

Default Re: List of universities offering UG Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad? Entrance exams to secure admission?

First of all, you have to choose in which country do you want to go for undergrad because different countries have their own eligibility criteria for international admission.Most of the students prefer USA,Canada,UK,Germany,
Australia and many more. But if we consider their common eligibility criteria then IELTS or TOEFL exams is mandatory which is a proof your English proficiency. For USA, you need to take SAT or ACT exam test along with the TOEFL or IELTS. Country wise requirement for international students is following:-

USA- SAT or ACT , TOEFL or IELTS, high school transcripts, Extracurricular activities, Letter of recommendations, Statement of purpose.

UK,Australia and Canada:- IELTS with min. 6 bands, LOR and SOP, high school transcripts.

Germany: Germany is a best study abroad destination because most of the public universities in Germany are Tuition free for every students.
but one of the most important factor is you need to know german for studying there.

For scholarships most of the universities have their own criteria so you need to go on their official university website page and search about Scholarships for international students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?