13th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Masters eligibility for BTech via LEET in abroad?

I studied, my B tech via lateral entry, but my problem is , how to fulfill the condition, that some EU Universities require "minimum 30 ECTS in Mathematics in B tech" to study Masters in abroad, which I studied from 2nd year on wards. In 1st year, Engineering Mathematics was dealt, in my Andhra University.

14th March 2023, 10:40 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters eligibility for BTech via LEET in abroad?

For this post-graduate engineering program, candidates are required to have obtained their Bachelor's degree in Technology (B. Tech) in related fields and have completed their degree and Engineering of Technology in M.Sc or MCA Course from a university recognized by the central government of India.
15th March 2023, 12:30 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Masters eligibility for BTech via LEET in abroad?

1. Applicants who have completed their BE/BTech degree with a valid score in GATE are eligible for ME/MTech degree course.

2. Applicants who have completed a 5-year program in Science or Applied Sciences resulting in the award of a Master of Science degree are also eligible for Master of Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?