3rd November 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

How may I do my masters degree after B.Tech from abroad? Which is better among M.Tech and MBA?

sir, i m doing my b.tech in electronics nd communication. i m in 4Th semester right now,, i want to do m.tech.. so how can i apply for this course in abroad universities.... please help me out sir... and one thing more,, m.tech is better or MBA is better????

19th June 2012, 08:48 PM
sumit911

Default Re: How may I do my masters degree after B.Tech from abroad? Which is better among M.Tech and MBA?

Hello Friend,

It is god that you are thinking and taking your career seriously.

You are in your 4th semester. So you still ahve a lot of time to complete your B.Tech.

Now since you are interested in doing M.Tech, you have several options available to

you.

You can crack the GATE Exam of the subject for which you are pursuing your B.Tech

(i.e. ECE) and obtain a valid GATE score. Depending on the marks and rank that you get

you can choose and select colleges across India. If you can do really well then you can

pursue your M.Tech from the prestigious IITs, NITs, or DCE. These are probably the best

colleges in India offering M.Tech.

You can also study abroad and complete your higher studies there. For this to happen,

you will have to write Exams like::

GRE

TOEFL

IELTS

You will have to decide the country from which you want to pursue your higher studies

and then select your college in order to continue.

The downside of studying abroad is heavy cost that will incur.

You can complete your higher studies here in India and then can go abroad in search of a

job.

Best of Luck!!!

19th June 2012, 08:50 PM
sumit911

Default Re: How may I do my masters degree after B.Tech from abroad? Which is better among M.Tech and MBA?

Hello Friend,

It is god that you are thinking and taking your career seriously.

You are in your 4th semester. So you still ahve a lot of time to complete your B.Tech.

Now since you are interested in doing M.Tech, you have several options available to

you.

You can crack the GATE Exam of the subject for which you are pursuing your B.Tech

(i.e. ECE) and obtain a valid GATE score. Depending on the marks and rank that you get

you can choose and select colleges across India. If you can do really well then you can

pursue your M.Tech from the prestigious IITs, NITs, or DCE. These are probably the best

colleges in India offering M.Tech.

You can also study abroad and complete your higher studies there. For this to happen,

you will have to write Exams like::

GRE

TOEFL

IELTS

You will have to decide the country from which you want to pursue your higher studies

and then select your college in order to continue.

The downside of studying abroad is heavy cost that will incur.

You can complete your higher studies here in India and then can go abroad in search of a

job.

Best of Luck!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?