26th September 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Australia is favourable for Indian students? Universities offering MBA for Indian students?

Hello everyone, for Indian students is this safe to do MBA from Australia? What are all the universities which give admission to Indian students in Australia? I have heard that Australia is favourable for doing an MBA so I am searching for the right clues.

8th October 2020, 06:45 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: MBA in Australia is favourable for Indian students? Universities offering MBA for Indian students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, for Indian students is this safe to do MBA from Australia? What are all the universities which give admission to Indian students in Australia? I have heard that Australia is favourable for doing an MBA so I am searching for the right clues.
Yes, MBA ion Australia is favourable for Indian students as it offers a safe, steady and good education along with good and affordable places. There are many good as well as affordable universities offered in Australia such as University of Sydney business, University of Melbourne, University of South Australia, the university of Queensland, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?