18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS from Indiana and have two years experience in a Private Hospital. I want to study master courses from Australia. Please suggest me master degree courses and best colleges of Australia for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  2. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  3. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  4. Which universities have Instrumentation related courses in Australia?
  5. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  7. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  8. Exams which are held in Australia for Indian BDS graduates? Requirements and books to prefer?
  9. Job opportunities for Pakistani dentists in Australia?
  10. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  11. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  12. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing Master degree with 48% marks only?
  14. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to work abroad in Australia or New Zealand after Bachelor of Dental Surgery?
  17. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  18. How to get a job in Australia? I want to join BDS course
30th November 2017, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BDS from Indiana and have two years experience in a Private Hospital. I want to study master courses from Australia. Please suggest me master degree courses and best colleges of Australia for it.

List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS is given below;

Master of Dental Science (MDS)
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Doctor of Clinical Dentistry
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Graduate Diploma in Dental Sciences
Graduate Diploma in Dental Public and Primary Health
Master of Dental Public and Primary Health
Graduate Diploma of Dentistry
Graduate Certificate in Public Health

Colleges offering the above mentioned courses are given below;

University of Western Australia - Official Website

Griffith University - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

The University of Melbourne - Official Website
28th November 2019, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it?

Hello sir I have completed Bds from India please suggest me master degree courses or diploma courses in dentistry after Bds in Australia
9th October 2020, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is any way to directly get admission in 2-3rd year in dds in Australia after completing bds in india ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?