7th February 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?

I have completed my UG in Bsc IT which is a three year course so i have oly 15yrs(10 2 3) of education....
I wanna do MS in USA but i heard that for MS in USA we need 16yrs of full time education...

and I also came to know that we have something called Pre-MS course in USA for 1yr after which i will be eligible for MS there.... is that true?

if not then Is there any alternative for that ?

25th February 2014, 09:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?

Yes, you are right. Most of the foreign universities especially in USA look for 16 years of education to be eligible for MS course. Since you have 15 years of education, you have two options :-

- You do MSc in India and then opt for MS course abroad.
- You undertake pre-MS course and then opt for MS. However this will not be a good choice since you will be out of touch from your subject during this course.

SO do MSc, and prepare well for the entrance exams like GRE and TOEFL to get good scores and be selected in the best universities of USA and world and pursue your MS course there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?