28th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to register with Medical Council of India for a candidate who did MS from Russia?

I came to know that I have to register with Medical Council of India if I want to practice as I have done my MS from Russia? So, my question is, is it necessary to register with such council? Please help me to know about this immediately.

5th July 2019, 03:33 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to register with Medical Council of India for a candidate who did MS from Russia?

Yes, In order to start practicing in India it is necessary to register with Medical Council of India for a candidate who did MS from Russian University. You would get the registration for MBBS by Medical Council of India after getting an MS degree from Russia.

However if you complete MS in USA after completion of MBBS From Russia you do not have to write MCI screening test before or after MBBS in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?