28th June 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from the China?

I have completed my MBBS from China. I am an Indian and I want to practice my MBBS in China. So, I just want to know that I have to face any difficulty? I don’t know if there is any difficulty. Please help me to know about this.

5th July 2019, 03:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from the China?

Any Indian student who receives a medical graduate degree from a foreign country including China must meet three conditions to be a registered medical practitioner in India:
1. The students must pass Medical Council of India's Screening Test.
2. Student must earn a medical degree from an institute listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by the World Health Organization.
3. Student must obtain the Eligibility Certificate from MCI according to the Eligibility Requirement for Taking Admission in an Undergraduate Medical Course in a Foreign Medical Institution Regulations, 2002.

So Please make sure that you meet these three conditions to avoid any kind of trouble. If you choose a right medical university to pursue MBBS and after that successfully cleared MCI's screening then you will not face any difficulty to start practicing MBBS in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?