7th February 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?

I am an MSC biomedical science graduate from Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia and now I am working in Debrebirhan university as a lecturer.It is my great ambition to study pharmaceutics (drug development and analysis area) at either of PHD or Msc level in Europe or USA. Could you help me in obtaining full scholarship to continue my education please?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  2. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  3. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  4. Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th?
  5. What's the possibility for an African undergraduate to obtain scholarship in Europe(from 1st year)?
  6. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure to study in Europe on Scholarship?
  8. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  9. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship? -- [New]
  10. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  11. Can I have a full paid scholarship from any universities of USA to study civil Engineering?
  12. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  13. Full Scholarship for International Students?
  14. Graduation in English Literature in Abroad with Scholarship (Either USA or UK) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  16. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  17. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  18. How may I do Ph.D course in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm going to complete MA in Economics
5th December 2017, 10:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?

Yes, you can study PHD in Pharmaceutical Sciences with full Scholarship from USA as well as from European countries. You can study Doctor of Philosophy and/or a Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences in various areas i.e.
1. Drug Discovery and Development
2. Health Pharma Outcomes Research
3. Pharmaceutics

*Research Assistant-ship available on a compitative basis.
*Graduate Registration and Tuition Scholarships available on a competitive basis.

Admissions Requirements for PHD in Pharmaceutical Sciences:-
> GPA 3.0 or higher
> TOEFL 550 paper based or 79 intenet based (international students)
> GRE is required, but no minimum requirement
> 3 letters of recommendation
> Statement of purpose
> Official Transcripts
> Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, chemistry, or the biological sciences or Pharm.D. degree and adequate preparation in mathematics is a prerequisite to admission.

Standardized examinations are:-
> GRE
*GRE Verbal: 513(minimum)
*GRE Quantitative: 679(minimum)
*GRE Written: 4.5(minimum)
> TOEFL: 79(minimum) or
IELTS: 7(minimum)

These universities provide Scholarship for international students who wants to pursue a Master's or PhD degree
Best American universities for PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences:-
> South Dakota State University
> University of California
> Ohio State University
> University of Maryland Eastern Shore
> Cornell University

Best European universities for PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences:-
> University of Lincoln
> University of Bath
> Swansea University
> Cardiff University
> University of Leeds
> University of Birmingham
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?