13th October 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate with 5.11 CGPA in BTech? Can I get a financial aid for studying Abroad?

Are there universities in Abroad which give admission to a candidate who scored 5.11 CGPA in BTech? I want to study in Abroad with these marks and with a scholarship. Is there any chance of financial aid also? Please help me to know about this immediately.

18th October 2020, 09:54 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate with 5.11 CGPA in BTech? Can I get a financial aid for studying Abroad?

No, It is not possible to study in Abroad for a candidate with 5.11 CGPA in BTech.

You won't get a financial aid for studying Abroad because minimum aggregate to get VIsa is 6 CGPA.

If don't get Visa you will not be able to study or take admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?