3rd March 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?

Hello friends, is there any universities in Abroad which gives admission to a candidate who scored 3.77 out of 4 CGPA in B.Sc Computer Science? I want to study in Abroad with this marks and with scholarship. Is there any chance of stipend also?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with less than 60% in B.E.?
  5. Chances to study MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th and 7.11 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  6. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  8. Possibility and scope of study MBA(IT) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  9. Does universities offer stipend to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  11. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate with 55% in 12th ISC?
  17. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  18. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
4th April 2018, 07:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?

Since, you have completed your B.Sc course, you can apply for MS course in abroad on the basis of B.Sc qualification.
In order to do so, you must have to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can apply in different Universities for MS course admission. Most of the Universities require a minimum of 6.5 bands in the IELTS for MS course admission.
In order to get scholarship to study the MS course, you must have to qualify in the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) through which you can get up to $ 24,000 per year as a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?