28th June 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BCom(Accountancy) student with 42% in 12th?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a BCom Accountancy Honours student. Now I am pursuing in my final year and I have an interest to do MBA in Canada. I have scored good marks in 10th but not in 12th. I have got only 42% marks in my 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to do MBA over there?

5th July 2019, 06:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BCom(Accountancy) student with 42% in 12th?

In your case chances are very low to be granted admission to a reputed MBA college in Canada. MBA courses in Canada can be hard to crack. Every individual school for MBA in Canada establishes the specific admissions criteria.

In order to be granted admission to a reputed MBA college in Canada, you must have an Undergraduate degree of 4 years but you are BCom Accountancy Honours student, duration of B.Com. is 3 years in India so you are not eligible. However on the basis Graduate Management Admission Test score, proper work experience and TOEFL score you may get admission to a reputed MBA college in Canada.
6th July 2019, 06:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BCom(Accountancy) student with 42% in 12th?

Most of the universities abroad in accept GMAT score for admission in MBA degree course. Just make sure you have got an excellent GMAT score if you are looking for admission at a top university abroad for MBA program.

For GMAT there is no percentage criteria and you will just need a degree in any discipline from a recognised university to appear for it. Hence, you can surely get admission through GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?