2nd February 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?

hello sir
i am doing BBA in 3rd year/ final year
can i apply for MBA in canada with my
3 year BBA degree nd what % should i
have in my degree for MBA in canada????

Related Questions:
2nd February 2015, 09:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?

Yes, you can pursue MBA in Canada after the completion of your BBA course. To easily get admission in universities of Canada, you should have above 60% of marks in your graduation. To pursue MBA in Canada, you have to complete GMAT exam. After completing the GMAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
24th November 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekScholar View Post
Yes, you can pursue MBA in Canada after the completion of your BBA course. To easily get admission in universities of Canada, you should have above 60% of marks in your graduation. To pursue MBA in Canada, you have to complete GMAT exam. After completing the GMAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

Most of the Canadian Universities prefer students with 16 (10+2+4) years of formal education and 2 years of work experience for taking admission to the MBA course. Therefore, it is very difficult to get admission in Canada universities with 15 years of education (10+2+3) and without work experience. To get admission to study MBA in Canada, you have to study one more year of academic course. You have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. You should also clear GRE or GMAT for the admission to the MBA in Canada universities.
4th July 2021, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

if i am doing a dual degree with acca bba , so would then i be allowed to get admission under 15 years of education.
30th August 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

for Canadian citizen after BBA should i have MBA without GMAT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?