11th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA (English Literature) and M.Ed. (English Lliterature) simultaneously?

Is it possible to do MA (English Literature) and M.Ed. (English Lliterature) simultaneously?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  4. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice? -- [New]
  5. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  6. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  7. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  8. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  9. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  10. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  11. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  12. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  13. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  14. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  15. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  16. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  18. English literature reference books for NET?
16th July 2015, 12:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA (English Literature) and M.Ed. (English Lliterature) simultaneously?

Yes it is possible to both the courses together but you must pursue one of the courses as a Distance Course.
You cannot pursue both the courses as Full Time Courses.
So you need to choose which course you want to do as a Distance Course and you can pursue both the courses simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?