23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission from TamilNadu engineering colleges after completion of 12th grade from USA?

My son has completed 12th grade in USA. My native place is Tamilnadu INDIA, I am an alien worker in USA.How to get the engineering admission in Tamilnadu engineering colleges. What should be the procedure followed for the same?

Awaiting for the response soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to give IIT exam after completion of 12th grade from USA?
  2. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India?
  3. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India? -- [New]
  5. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  6. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA?
  8. How can I get admission in aeronautics or electronics engineering in USA?
  9. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  10. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  11. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  12. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the different branches available to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech in ECE branch?
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering? I have completed my studies in Mumbai, India
  15. Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  17. How much marks are required to study Textile/Designer engineering? Which are the good colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?