6th May 2021, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get settled in the USA after completing my MEng over there?

Hi friends, I have studied BTech in India and secured admission for an MEng course in the USA. I want to settle down in the USA after completing my MEng from there. I would like to know that I can get settled down over there?

7th May 2021, 11:36 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it possible to get settled in the USA after completing my MEng over there?

Yes, It is possible to get settled in the USA after completing my MEng over there.

You must have green card.

You must have completed MEng successfully.

You must be able to give your service as Engineer to USA .
14th May 2021, 07:58 AM
rashmtcs

Default Re: Is it possible to get settled in the USA after completing my MEng over there?

Yes , you can settled in USA after completing your masters , you must have given IELTS Exam in which you have to secure Overall band of 8.0 in order to get Green Card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?