18th November 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?

I have completed my BDS. I want to settle in abroad. I have my own clinic and 3 years clinical experience. What can I do? Show me best way ... as a job or as a practice And I can't go for exams l can pass exam in India.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  2. How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?
  3. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  4. Can I do MSc Nursing from my experience of clinic?
  5. Is experience necessary to open a Clinic for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  7. How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry
  8. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  9. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get job in Abroad being a Nursing graduate with 2 years of Oncology Clinical experience?
  11. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  12. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  13. Career options left after completing BDS except MDS or Clinical Practice?
  14. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  15. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  16. Details about MDS in abroad after completing BDS
  17. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  18. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?