11th July 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?

I have completed my MA in English Literature in 2005 from RBU Kolkata with 49% number. Can i do it again i.e. MA English Literature from any other University?

Related Questions:
15th July 2015, 11:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?

Yes you can pursue the Masters Degree twice from any other University.
You must crack the Entrance Examination of that University and once you do so you will be eligible to pursue the course of MA in English Literature again.
So prepare for the Entrance Examination from now on.
4th September 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA. in economics from vbu hazaribag. I want to do MA in English but English subject was not in graduation.
11th June 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year of literature I just want to know about various jobs including how i would be benefited financially and about the online institutions like NPTEL etc., That provide online courses for English literature..thank you....
3rd May 2021, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

I completed my MA English with 53% Mark's in Annamalai university what should l do to improve my percentage l passed in state eligibility test also will its validity goes if I apply for double pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?