7th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue Corporate Law course after B.Com?

I have completed B.com this year. I am willing to do corporate law. What should I do?

26th October 2016, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Corporate Law course after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.com this year. I am willing to do corporate law. What should I do?

Yes, you can study Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Law course after completion of B.Com. The candidates who have passed graduation of any faculty from a university recognized by UGC are eligible for the Diploma in Corporate Law. The course duration will be one year. The students will study Business & Commercial Law, Corporate Accounting & Corporate Taxation, Company Law and Practice etc in the course. The course is available in the following colleges;

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (New Law College, Pune) - Click Here

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?