10th April 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Commerce stem in 12 pass after getting admission in navy what procedure requird

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  2. Am I eligible for Navy and Airforce after completing 12th in commerce stream?
  3. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  4. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  5. Procedure for joining Indian Navy after 12th with Commerce
  6. Can commerce stream 12th passed student get admission in Navy? What is the procedure required?
  7. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  8. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy having secured 48% in 12th?
  14. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  15. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  16. Can Commerce students apply for Navy or Air Force? Can I apply for Air Force or Navy after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing 9th class?
  17. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  18. Is it possible to change stream after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
10th April 2012, 01:19 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Soon after the completion of 12th class, it is possible for the candidates to make entry into Indian Navy.

For this, one has to crack NDA Exam being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

One can join the following Defence wings by cracking this exam.
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

In order to be eligible to apply for Navy wing, it is must that you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Being a candidate of Commerce stream in 12th class, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics in your 12th class.

As per this criteria, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Navy wing.

But, you are eligible to join Army wing by cracking NDA Exam.

If you are interested to join Indian Army, then you can apply for NDA Exam for Army wing and crack the same.

One can join Indian Naval Academy by cracking CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam.

But for this, you should have completed B.Sc with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Being a candidate of Commerce stream in 12th class, you might not be eligible to join B.Sc course.

So, its better to join Army wing if you are having interest otherwise you can opt for any other career option which you are interested.

For complete and clear information regarding both these exams, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
10th April 2012, 01:27 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Hi friend,

After Completing 12Th examination candidates are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA Examination, If your aim is to join Defense services.

* NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and to apply for this examination you need to complete your 12Th examination. Candidates may apply for any one of the Wings -

* Army Wings
*Air- Force Wing
*Naval Wings.

Since you are from Commerce Stream, So you are Only eligible to apply for Army Wings Post. because for this post any stream candidates are eligible.

And For Army wings and Naval Wings, you need to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and Maths as a compulsory subjects in your 12Th examination, But you have passed from commerce, so you are Not eligible for Air-Force and Naval Academy.

* To apply for NDA Examination, Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

The Notification was Published in the employment newspaper OR in the UPSC Official website, So please check the UPSC website for Complete Information -

http://upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
10th April 2012, 12:39 PM
bablucena9

Default Re: Procedure to get into Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?

hi,
you can join indian navy after 12th with science
As per this criteria, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Navy wing.

you are eligible for army wing.
for complete and clear information regarding both these exams, you can visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
good luck
10th April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

dear................

If you want to go for Indian Air Force/Navy after 12th then you can go For NDA exam.

But you are not eligible for NDA exam because you are completed 12th with commerce stream.

*Your 12th standard subject must be Mathematics and Physics.Then you are eligible for NDA exam.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Nationality :-
Indian.

Marital Status :-
Unmarried.

Educational Qualifications :-
You have to pass 12th or equivalent with Science and Mathematics with 60% or above marks in aggregate.

Age Limits :-
15 to 18 years.

Physical Standards:-
Minimum height: 157 cm
Minimum eye standard: Without glasses better eye 6/6 and worse 6/9
Color perception: CP II

Application Procedure :-
You have to complete the application form either handwritten or typed if you are fulfilled with the eligibility criteria.

Exam Procedure :-
If you are eligible then you will be called for the written examination which includes :-
(i)Science
(ii)Mathematics
(iiiGeneral Knowledge
(iv)English

The question paper will be of objective-type of 75 minutes duration.
10th April 2012, 10:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't join Indian Navy after passing 12th with commerce stream.

For Indian Navy you have to pass 12th with Physics and maths.

If you want you ca join Indian Army.

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.PS.C twice in a year.

The age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year.

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
11th April 2012, 02:29 AM
maya_sarabhai

dear friend;there are many options to follow after pursuing commerce in 10+2;such as you can pursue B.COM and then M.COM.
YOU CAN GO FOR CHARTED ACCOUNTANCY
YOU CAN BECOME COMPANY SECRETARY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CORPORATE FIELD
YOU CAN ALSO GIVE CIVIL SERVICES EXAMS AFTER FINISHING YOUR GRADUATION
AFTER 10+2 YOU CAN GIVE CLAT AND CAN PURSUE LITIGATION AS WELL AS CORPORATE LAW FROM TOP LAW UNIVERSITIES OF INDIA
YOU CAN PURSUE B.COM+M.COM+PHD.AND CAN BECOME A LECTURER ALSO.
17th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

my 12th class percentage is 58 percent so how can i get entry in indian army. . . .r
23rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
samatha89
Member+

one has to crack NDA Exam being conducted by UPSC twice a year.

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

In order to be eligible to apply for Navy wing, it is must that you should have completed your 12th class with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Being a candidate of Commerce stream in 12th class, you might not be having Mathematics and Physics in your 12th class.

But, you are eligible to join Army wing by cracking NDA Exam.

If you are interested to join Indian Army, then you can apply for NDA Exam for Army wing and crack the same.

One can join Indian Naval Academy by cracking CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam.

But for this, you should have completed B.Sc with Mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects.

Being a candidate of Commerce stream in 12th class, you might not be eligible to join B.Sc course.

So, its better to join Army wing if you are having interest otherwise you can opt for any other career option which you are interested.
23rd July 2012, 11:27 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing

you are eligible to join Army wing by cracking NDA Exam.

But for this, you should have completed B.Sc with Mathematics and Physics
So, its better to join Army wing if you are having interest otherwise you can opt for any other career option which you are interested
5th May 2013, 01:33 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

After completion of 12th with commerce,you are not allowed to go for Indian Navy.Because commerce students and arts students are only eligible for Indian Army so go for it rather than Indian Navy.

As my friend Indian Navy is the part of civil service and if you want to go for it then you have to complete your 12th class with more than 50% marks with science stream under some recognized university or board.

If you want to go for any of the civil service then my friend,you have to go for NDA entrance exam for it.As NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is an entrance exam which is used to enter into the field of civil services.

But as you are not eligible for it.Because according to the UPSC the student that want to enter into the field of Indian Navy has to complete his/her 12th with science stream.So you have to complete it with science not with commerce.

But if you have mathematics in your 12th class then it becomes easy for you to go for Indian Navy because mathematics is important for Indian Navy.

You must be eligible for NDA.So you have to check the eligibility criteria.NDA is conducted by UPSC and it is held as twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for NDA:

1.You must be an Indian.
2.Your age should lies between 16.5 to 19 years.
3.Your eye sight should be correct i.e.6/6.
4.You must be physically fit.
5.Girls are not eligible for it.
6.Only unmarried males are eligible for it.

But it totally depends upon you and your interest.You can go for any where which you want.

Thank u!!
1st June 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

When will conduct nda exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?